No, your 2nd Generation orders do not have to come from the two qualified 1st Generation members' downlines. They can be any from any of your 2nd Generation members.
Articles in this section
- Can I Earn The Second and Third Level Star Bonus With Earning The First Level?
- Can I Qualify For The Star Bonus With Two 50 PV Orders?
- Do I Have To Place My 100 PV Order First To Earn The Star Bonus?
- Do The Qualifying Star Bonus Orders Have To Come From New Enrollees?
- Do The Second Level (Generation) Have To Be From The Two Qualified First Level (Generation) For The Star Bonus?
- Does A Retail Sale Count Toward Qualifying For The Star Bonus?
- How Do I Earn The STAR Bonus?
- How Do I Know If A Customer's Order Qualifies For The Star Bonus?
- How Do I See All My Star Bonus Teams?
- How Many Times Can I Earn The Star Bonus In One Month?