Lavender & Comfrey Hair & Body Bar
organic. clean. safe. vegan.
Our luxurious, handcrafted organic Lavender & Comfrey Hair & Body Bar will moisturize and beautify your hair and skin.*
Lavender’s fresh, floral scent has a soothing effect on both the skin and the senses, while Comfrey contains Allantoin, a natural skin cell regenerator, to help restore your skin to its natural balance and glow. Perfect for all skin & hair types.*
Lavender has a scientifically-proven effect on the part of our brain that is responsible for relaxation. And thanks to its powerful antioxidants, Lavender can soothe the skin and hair as well. Countless environmental toxins, along with day-to-day stress, can tax the skin and lead to signs of premature aging, and in some cases, immediate effects such as an inflamed rough appearance.*
In a study conducted by Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, D.C., Lavender was found to be one of a few potent essential oils capable of inhibiting the growth of skin bacteria.*
The skin on your head can be improved with Lavender as well. It’s powerful antiseptic and antimicrobial action make it excellent for controlling itchy scalp and dandruff.*
Comfrey is full of minerals, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, and antioxidants. It is superb at preventing dryness because its high allantoin content both stimulates skin cell proliferation and acts as an exfoliant to soften skin cells.*
Comfrey is helpful for hair and skin thanks to gamma linoleic acid, an Omega-6 fatty acid, that helps stimulate skin and hair growth. Comfrey will also soften, detangle, and add shine to hair thanks to its high mucilage content.*
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Aqua, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Safflowerate, Glycerin, Lavender Grosso (Lavandula hybrid) Oil, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Oil, Alkanet (Alkanna tinctorial) Root, Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) Root
- Wet bar and rub directly onto hair and body, or rub on hands or a washcloth and apply lather to hair & body. Gently cleanse your body from head to toe. Rinse well; rinse hair with apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Hair Technique #1: Begin with thoroughly wet hair. Gently rub the wet shampoo bar directly onto your hair from scalp to ends in a combing motion. Gently massage scalp and hair, adding more water as needed, until a good lather forms. To prevent tangles, be sure to always work from the top down, don’t pile your hair on your head, and use your fingers like a comb not a mixer. Rinse, rinse, rinse! Repeat if necessary. Rinse with apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Hair Technique #2: Begin with thoroughly wet hair. Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather. Use your fingers like a comb and smooth the lather along the hair. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a bottled shampoo. Work up a good lather. Rinse, rinse, rinse! Repeat if necessary. Rinse with apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- *The information in this document has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice or medical care of a qualified healthcare professional and you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before undertaking any dietary or lifestyle changes. This information is provided for educational purposes only.