Charcoal & Cacao Hair & Body Bar
organic. clean. safe. vegan.
Our luxurious, handcrafted organic Charcoal & Cacao Hair & Body Bar will detox and beautify your hair and skin.
Activated Charcoal and organic Cacao strengthen hair follicles while removing toxins, oils, and pollutants. Added Plantain Leaf and Cocoa Butter moisturize hair bringing luster and shine to every strand. Perfect for all skin types and great for shaving too!
Activated Charcoal: A great detoxifier, Activated Charcoal attracts toxins and draws them out wherever you use it. Amazing for hair, skin and facial care as it will help draw out dirt and oil while really deep cleaning. May also assist with reducing acne.
Plantain: When used on the hair, Plantain can be a great rinse and cleanser! It has been known to help remedy dandruff and dry scalp. When used on the skin and body, Plantain is great for skin regeneration. It helps to reduce the chances of scarring on the skin by wounds or blemishes, and can even help to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Plantain is anti-inflammatory and can keep your skin clean, clear, and glowing!
Cacao: Promotes the growth of healthy and lustrous locks! Because it also acts as a circulation booster, Cacao can aid in reducing hair loss. Cacao can improve the overall health of the hair. It adds extra volume and helps improve your hair’s natural shine. When used on the skin, Cacao can help to increase and hold in hydration! It contains Omega-6 fatty acids which help in cellular health and help to heal wounds and scars quickly. Since Cacao helps to increase circulation to the skin, it can also keep your skin healthy and glowing!
Rosemary: Rosemary can reduce under-eye puffiness and improve circulation to give you glowing skin. Additionally, it fights against sun damage and free-radical damage while tightening skin to combat signs of aging.
Palm Oil: One of the most beneficial skin care constituents in Palm Oil is Beta carotene, a powerful antioxidant that kills off free radicals that can lead to premature aging. Palm oil is also a natural source of Vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
Coconut Oil: Naturally antibacterial and antifungal, Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer, that penetrates hair and skin well.
Saponified Organic Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus), Saponified Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Saponified Organic Palm Oil (Elaeis guineensis), Saponified Organic Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Water, Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis), Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Organic Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia), Activated Charcoal, Plantain Leaf (Plantago major), Cacao (Theobroma cacao), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- Wet bar and rub directly onto hair and body, or rub on hands or a washcloth and apply lather to hair & body. Gently cleanse your body from head to toe. Rinse well; rinse hair with apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Hair Technique #1: Begin with thoroughly wet hair. Gently rub the wet shampoo bar directly onto your hair from scalp to ends in a combing motion. Gently massage scalp and hair, adding more water as needed, until a good lather forms. To prevent tangles, be sure to always work from the top down, don’t pile your hair on your head, and use your fingers like a comb not a mixer. Rinse, rinse, rinse! Repeat if necessary. Rinse with apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Hair Technique #2: Begin with thoroughly wet hair. Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather. Use your fingers like a comb and smooth the lather along the hair. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a bottled shampoo. Work up a good lather. Rinse, rinse, rinse! Repeat if necessary. Rinse with apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- *The information in this document has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice or medical care of a qualified healthcare professional and you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before undertaking any dietary or lifestyle changes. This information is provided for educational purposes only.