No. When you make a retail sale, no matter the amount, 50% of the volume of the order will be placed in your Binary leg with the least amount of volume.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Earn Binary Commissions?
- How do I Get 200 CV on my Right & Left Legs?
- How Do I Optimize How Much I Can Earn In Binary Commissions?
- Is There A Limit To The Binary Income I Can Earn?
- Is There A Minimum Volume That A Retail Order Needs To Be To Count In My Binary Volume?
- What Are The Requirements To Earn Binary Commissions?
- What Is The Team Bonus - 1 Cycle?
- When Is The Volume From Retail Orders Added To My Binary Volume?
- When Someone Places An Order From My Retail Link Does The Volume Get Placed In My Binary?
- Which Leg Do I Place Members On?