healthy weight management
Start with one serving of SLIMMER in the morning for the first three days. If you have a substantial amount of weight to lose, it might be beneficial to drink SLIMMER at breakfast and again at lunch. If you struggle with night-time binge eating you can add in a shot of MIND after dinner. The key to success with SLIMMER is consistency and persistency.*
Essentra® Trim: A patented herbal extract from the Ashwagandha plant. Clinically demonstrated to help control the stress hormone cortisol. Elevated cortisol levels, triggered by stress, cause problems with sleep, weight gain, appetite, and fatigue. Stop stress and stress eating in its tracks with Essentra® Trim.*
Crominex® 3+: A patent-pending weight loss ingredient that has been shown to help with healthy blood sugar levels and decreased appetite. A well-balanced blood sugar level is crucial to your overall fitness and well-being, regulating your hormones, triggering your body to burn stored fat, and increasing your metabolism to help you lose weight.*
Yacon Root: Bare your belly with confidence! Every serving contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides), natural prebiotics that promote the growth of beneficial gut microflora to reduce bloating and calm inflammation.*
Sea Buckthorn Berry: Scientists in an Australian study believe that Omega-7 (Palmitoleic Acid), the rare essential fatty acid abundant in Sea Buckthorn Oil, and other naturally occurring nutrients signal the brain to not store excess fat from meals. On top of any weight loss and diet goals Sea Buckthorn can help you achieve, it’s also excellent for everyday use as your all-in-one supplement. It contains Omega-3, -6, -9, and the rare Omega-7. It has very high levels of Vitamins A, E, and C, strong anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and totals out with over 190 bioactive nutrients.*
Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% chlorogenic acid and less than 2% natural caffeine): Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. These coffee beans contain a higher amount of the chemical chlorogenic acid. This chemical is thought to have health benefits. For high blood pressure, it might affect blood vessels so that blood pressure is reduced. For weight loss, chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to affect how the body handles blood sugar and metabolism.*
Garcinia Cambogia Extract (with 60% HCA): Often considered a miracle cure for obesity, this extract affects weight loss in a number of ways. Garcinia contains the chemical hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Developing research suggests that HCA might prevent fat storage, control appetite, and increase exercise endurance; however, whether these effects occur in humans is unclear.*
Organic Sea Buckthorn (Fruit) Juice Powder, Garcinia Cambogia (Fruit Rind) Extract (with 60% HCA), Green Coffee (Coffea robusta) Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid and less than 2% natural caffeine), Organic Yacon (Root) Powder, Organic Lo Han Guo (Monk Fruit) Powder, Organic Coconut Water Powder, Chromium (as Crominex® 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® Amla Extract (Fruit) and PrimaVie® Shilajit), Essentra® Trim Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root and Leaf Extract (10% Withanolides), Organic Beet (Root) Powder
Essentra® Trim is a trademark of NutraGenesis and is protected under U.S. Patent 6,153,198 & 7,318,938.
Crominex® 3+, Capros® and PrimaVie® are registered trademarks of Natreon, Inc.
- SLIMMER can be taken as a shot or you can blend, shake, or stir 1 teaspoon (1 scoop) of SLIMMER into 8 fluid ounces of water, ideally 30 minutes before meals. SLIMMER can be taken up to 3 times per day.*
- Because this product may lower blood glucose, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking blood glucose lowering medication.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- *The information in this document has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice or medical care of a qualified healthcare professional and you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before undertaking any dietary or lifestyle changes. This information is provided for educational purposes only.