Rosemary & Peppermint Hair & Body Bar
organic. clean. safe. vegan.
Our luxurious, handcrafted organic Rosemary & Peppermint Leaf Hair & Body Bar will invigorate and beautify your hair and skin.*
Known to stimulate the skin, Rosemary is great for muscle aches and pains while Peppermint’s cooling sensation soothes and deeply cleans congested skin. Perfect for all skin & hair types.*
Rosemary, considered sacred by ancient Greek, Roman, and Egyptian civilizations, has anti-inflammtory, antibacterial, antifungal, and analgesic properties. Its powerful anti-inflammatory abilities can reduce acne, under-eye puffiness, and other minor skin irritations. It also fights against sun damage and free radical damage while tightening skin to combat signs of aging.*
Rosemary infuses new life into thinning hair, stimulates hair growth, and can even be used to treat alopecia. It is also believed that Rosemary slows down premature hair loss and graying. Rosemary nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff.*
Peppermint, with Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C, along with minerals like magnesium and potassium, has antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s a great way to achieve healthy, radiant skin. Peppermint’s astringent properties make it a great choice for controlling the secretion of excess oil and pore clogging that accompany acne.*
Whether or have an oily or a dry scalp, Peppermint will help to normalize sebum secretion and cool the scalp. Its stimulating properties help it to penetrate the scalp surface and promote blood circulation, thereby boosting hair growth.*
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Aqua, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Safflowerate, Glycerin, Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Organic Wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum) Powder, Organic Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare) Powder, Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Leaf
- Wet bar and rub directly onto hair and body, or rub on hands or a washcloth and apply lather to hair & body. Gently cleanse your body from head to toe. Rinse well; rinse hair with apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Hair Technique #1: Begin with thoroughly wet hair. Gently rub the wet shampoo bar directly onto your hair from scalp to ends in a combing motion. Gently massage scalp and hair, adding more water as needed, until a good lather forms. To prevent tangles, be sure to always work from the top down, don’t pile your hair on your head, and use your fingers like a comb not a mixer. Rinse, rinse, rinse! Repeat if necessary. Rinse with apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Hair Technique #2: Begin with thoroughly wet hair. Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather. Use your fingers like a comb and smooth the lather along the hair. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a bottled shampoo. Work up a good lather. Rinse, rinse, rinse! Repeat if necessary. Rinse with apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- *The information in this document has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice or medical care of a qualified healthcare professional and you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before undertaking any dietary or lifestyle changes. This information is provided for educational purposes only.