CUSTOMER REFUNDS AND PRODUCT RETURN
Customers and Consultants; If for any reason a Heart & Body Naturals product does not meet your expectations, simply return it within 60 days of the date of receipt for a refund of the product price, less shipping & handling and a 10% restocking fee.
A. All returns, whether by a Customer, or Consultant, must be made as follow:
- Ship items to the address provided by Heart & Body Naturals Customer Service;
- Provide a copy of the invoice with the returned products or service. Such invoice must be included with the return;
- All returns must be shipped to Heart & Body Naturals prepaid as Heart & Body Naturals does not accept shipping collect packages. If returned product is not received at the Heart & Body Naturals Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Customer or Consultant to trace the shipment before product credit will be applied.
B. The return of $300 or more of products accompanied by a request for a refund within a calendar year, by a Consultant, may constitute grounds for involuntary termination.
It is important to become familiar with Customs policies for your specific country before ordering. Customs regulations differ by country and not knowing regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, delivery being delayed, product being destroyed, or returned. Please check with your Customs Office to see if your country permits the shipment of the products you are planning to order, and whether any additional licenses or permits are needed.
By placing an international order you agree to the following:
- International packages are $12.95 US to ship. If the actual cost to ship exceeds $20 US, the customer will be charged the actual shipping cost.
- Customers and Consultants acknowledge responsibility of, and agree to abide by, their country’s import laws and restrictions, and agree to assume total responsibility for confiscated, lost, delayed, or destroyed shipments due to import restrictions, etc. In the event a package is confiscated, lost, delayed, or destroyed by customs, we are, unfortunately, not able to offer a refund.
- Customers and Consultants acknowledge, that on a case-by-case basis, a lost international package may have Member Reward Points issued, less shipping & handling and a 10% restocking fee.
- For International orders, if your package is lost you can file a claim by emailing support@HBNaturals.com. This will create a support ticket. Your support ticket will be replied to with a claim form that you will need to sign and return to us within 7 business days. Please Note: a claim form can be submitted 31 business days after a package has entered the destination country and is not received by the customer, or 31 business days from the last tracking update. It cannot be completed prior to 31 business days from entering the destination country or the last tracking update. Once the signed claim form is returned, we can, on a case-by-case basis, cancel the order and issue MRP points, less shipping & handling and a 10% restocking fee.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer and Consultant to provide accurate international shipping information.
- In the event the customer decides to change the shipping address originally included with the online order, a new order must be submitted as Green Organics LLC, is not responsible for replacing/reimbursing mis-routed packages to customers after a change of address.
- Customers and Consultants are responsible for all import taxes and/or customs duties, and shipping fees including any and all expenses for lost, damaged, spoiled, stolen, delayed, redirected, and re-routed shipments.